Privacy Protection Policy
Starting from the personal information received by the customers to information of our affiliated companies and employees, Nishinohomare Meijo Co., Ltd. considers privacy protection an important social responsibility. Following the points below, all employees at Nishinohomare Meijo Co., Ltd. manage and protect clients’ private information by considering such information as costumers’ custody.
1- Policy related to proper receiving, use and provision.
- Collect information using legal and fair means.
- Collect appropriate private information within the scale of the business content.
- Clarify the purpose of collecting and using the private information when collecting it. Unless permitted to handle by law as an exception, we use collected information to achieve the purpose with measurement.
- When using or providing private information, unless permitted to handle by law as an exception, we will certainly use the information within the range agreed upon with the information owner himself.
2- Policy related to proper management of private information.
- Receive the accurate and most updated information when collecting them. When receiving a request of disclosing, updating, or deleting form the person himself, we respond to that without any dely.
- Recognize risks and take necessary measures in each aspect of handling personal information, such as leakage, loss or damage of personal information, and violation of related laws and regulations.
- Establish a prepared system and promptly implement corrective measures to act upon in case of any accident or unlikely event related to personal information like the ones mentioned above.
- In case when entrusting a third party for personal data processing, we select a contractor according to our standards and conclude a confidentiality agreement. We also manage and supervise handling personal information appropriately.
3- Legal compliance policy.
Comply to laws, guidelines from the country, and other norms in relation to handling personal information.
4- Policy on responding to inquiries, complaints and consultations regarding personal information.
Set up and respond appropriately and promptly to inquiries, claims, and consultation regarding handling personal information.
5- Continuous improvement policy
To ensure that the personal information management system is operating accurately, we implement regular operation confirmation and auditing. Make continuous improvement based on changes in the situation or social trends.
Enactment: August 1st, 2015
Last revised on: May 30th, 2019
Nishinohomare Meijo Co., Ltd.
CEO: Ishii Yoshihide
About Handling Personal Information
1- The purpose of using information:
|Type of Private information||Purpose of use|
|1- Personal information for clients.||For business execution such as contacting, business arrangements for our products & services.|
|2- Personal information of purchaser.||For sending our products, providing service information, etc.|
|3- Personal information of someone who has inquiry to our company.||For responding received inquiries.|
|4- Personal information of the company and the employees’ families.||For employment task management (Salary / tax management, health management, pension / insurance management and contact, etc.).|
|5- Personal information about our recruitment applicants.||For executing recruitment work and contact applicants to provide employment information.|
2- Purpose of use and scope of handling personal number work:
|Scope of work handling personal numbers
(numbers in relation to law)
|Purpose of use|
|1- Office work related to the personal numbers of our employees.||(1) For employment insurance notification*1|
|(2) For health insurance / welfare pension insurance notification*1|
|(3) To carry out office work related to claims based on the Workers’ Accident Compensation Insurance Law.|
|(4) To create a withholding slip for salary income and retirement income.|
|2- Office work related to the personal numbers related to a third party (including dependent staff.).||(1) To create payment records for remuneration, fees, etc.|
|(2) For distribution of dividends, distribution of surplus and preparation of payment record of basic interest.|
|(3) For notification of National Pension Insurance No. 3|
|(4) To create payment records for real estate usage fees, etc.|
|(5) To create a payment record for transferring for the real estate, etc.|
Office work to be performed in connection with the above 1 and 2 (including office work for handling specific personal information)
*1 The office work of (1) and (2) includes applications, benefits and subsidies.
3- About shared use of personal information:
We share the personal information entrusted to us by our customers with our affiliated companies.
- Items of personal information used jointly: Name, address, phone number, email address, and date of birth.
- Scope of joint use: Employees of the Company and its group company “Green Group Co., Ltd.”
- Purpose of use of joint users: In order to smoothly process the application reception, sending process, service information, etc. for purchasers.
- Name of the responsible for the management of shared personal information: Green Group Co., Ltd.
- Acquisition method: Handed over or obtained from in-group database.
4- About unknown processing information:
We handle anonymously processed information*2in order to expand our services to our customers.
- Deleting some of the descriptions contained in personal information.
- Deleting all of the personal identification code contained in the personal information (including replacing the personal identification code with another description, etc. by a method that does not have regularity that can restore the personal identification code).
- Items of personal information included in the anonymously processed information
Age, gender, place of residence (up to prefectures)
- Items to be provided and method of provision when providing to a third party (our business partner)
Items to be provided: Age, gender, place of residence (in prefectures, cities, wards, towns and villages)
Providing method: Handing over, e-mail, etc.
*2 Anonymously processed information is information about an individual obtained by processing personal information so that a specific individual cannot be identified according to the classification of personal information listed in paragraphs (1) and (2) above. It means that the personal information cannot be restored
5- About personal information’s awareness, disclosure, content correction, addition or omission, suspension of use, erasing or refrain of provision to a third party:
Regarding the retained personal data held by the Company, notification of the purpose of use, disclosure, correction, addition or deletion, suspension of use, erasure and suspension of provision to third parties are referred to as “disclosure, etc.”. If you wish to do so, we will respond in accordance with the provisions of laws and regulations within a reasonable range. For requests for disclosure of personal information, please contact the address below. In addition, the application procedure for disclosure, etc. will be carried out according to the following procedure.
Application for request for disclosure, etc.
[Request for disclosure, etc. by the person himself / herself]
- (1) When visiting our company
- An official document the enable the confirmation of the addressed person. Please show a copy of (driver’s license, passport, health insurance card, basic resident register card) (Note:If the copy of your ID card contains sensitive personal information such as medical history, please fill it in black in advance.) After confirming that you are the person, we will hand you a request for disclosure, correction, deletion, etc. of personal information. Please fill in the required items and submit it to the address below.
- (2) When calling our company
- After answering our questions such as name, address, date of birth, telephone number, etc. and confirming that you are the person, we will mail or fax “Request for Disclosure of Personal Information”. Please fill in the required items and return it to the address below.
[Request for disclosure, etc. by an agent]
- If the agent requests disclosure, etc., please come to the company and present your own power of attorney. Please also show a copy of the agent’s identification card (driver’s license, passport, health insurance card, basic resident register card).
(Note:If the copy of your ID card contains sensitive personal information such as medical history, please fill it in black in advance.)
After confirming the identity of the agent, we will hand you a “request for disclosure of personal information, etc.” Please fill in the required items and submit it to the address below.
We will send a “Response to requests for disclosure of personal information” form after receiving “Request for disclosure of personal information”. However, as a result of our examination, we may not be able to respond to all or part of the request. In that case, we will send “Response to requests for disclosure of personal information” letter.
As a general rule, the fee for requesting disclosure etc. is free. However, if the amount of information is large or if the investigation takes time, a fee may be charged. In that case, we will contact you in advance.
Contact for inquiries and complaints regarding the handling of personal information
- Nishinohomare Meijo Co., Ltd.
Personal information protection manager: Ogawa (Ms.)
- 2-2065 Fukushima, Nakatsu City, Oita Prefecture, 879-0112 Japan.